Shipping & Delivery
JUST ADD ANY ITEMS TO THE SHOPPING CART AND IT WILL INSTANTLY QUOTE FREIGHT.
NO COMMITTMENT TO BUY - NO PERSONAL DETAILS REQUIRED - JUST YOUR POSTCODE!
- All goods are only offered for sale to persons in Australia who are able to enter into legally binding contracts.
- All item prices INCLUDE GST.
- The buyer must complete the sale transaction within 5 working days from the date of receipt of email notification following the end of sale.
- The goods on this website are only offered for sale to persons in Australia who are able to enter into legally binding contracts.
- Please make sure the address you enter via our checkout is CORRECT as we send our items to THAT ADDRESS and we are not liable or responsible
if you made a mistake or do not inform us of any changes.
- Our checkout includes a postage calculator, so please enter your postcode and choose the postage method you want. You are bound to the delivery conditions of the particular carrier you have chosen (see below). We are not liable or responsible if you made a mistake or do not inform us of any changes.
- If you select a carrier OTHER THAN Australia Post, we cannot accept PO BOX addresses. Naturally, Australia Post don’t allow their competition to use their PO Boxes.
- Dispatch of goods is during business hours on selected days Monday - Friday. Not weekends or public holidays (national & local), or any days that are published as closed on our website.
- Items will not ship until payment has been received in FULL and your order is COMPLETE.
- An order is not considered COMPLETE until all details we’ve requested have been answered to our satisfaction (eg. your technical details so we know which item to send).
- Once the order is COMPLETE and payment is received we will send you an email informing you the day your goods are dispatched including tracking numbers (if applicable).
- The responsibility of tracking the parcel/s passes to you upon dispatch.
- The risk of loss of or damage to the goods passes to you upon dispatch.
- Any times quoted for delivery is an estimate only and we shall not be liable or responsible for any consequence due to delay in delivery, however caused (including through negligence), either by us or by any freight carrier that we use.
- Please be sure to reconcile the number of parcels shipped with the number of parcels received. On occasion carriers may deliver parcels separately. Please note that ground and air shipments are often assigned to separate trucks and may arrive at different times of the day and/or a day or two apart.
Specific Delivery Conditions for courier services:
All courier services offered on this website (NOT Australia Post) require someone to be at the delivery address during business hours to sign for the parcel/s (eg. business address or friend/relative's address).
If this is NOT possible, either:
- Fill out an “Authority to Leave” form and leave it at your door, or consider using Australia Post (if offered) - if no one is at the delivery address, they will leave a card in your letterbox and details for pick up at your local Post Office.
Couriers WILL NOT leave the goods unattended without an "Authority to Leave" form. If a signature in person or by Authority to Leave form cannot be obtained by a courier, you will only be able to get your parcel/s by pick up from the courier’s depot OR they will charge you a re-delivery fee back to your address.
Please Note: If the “Authority to Leave” form is provided and the parcel is left by the courier, neither the courier company nor Spinny Things are responsible if the parcel goes missing after being delivered to the shipping address.